• Families can sign up for one or more weeks of summer camp at The Mix.
• Summer camp is for kids going into 2nd through 7th grade.
• The camp fee is $50 per week, per child. Need-based scholarships are available.
• Families registering for all 9 weeks of camp will receive a 20% discount!
This year, we will be going to the POOL, taking COOKING CLASSES, growing our own GARDEN, visiting the LIBRARY, going on FIELD TRIPS, doing SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS, making ART, and PLAYING SPORTS. Breakfast, snack, & lunch are provided. We add new activities every week!
Summer Camp Schedule for 2018
• MONDAY ACTIVITIES:
Team Building, Gym Class, Computer Coding, Nature Activity, Creative Writing
• TUESDAY ACTIVITIES:
Art Class, Tennis, Rocket making & Launching, Gardening Club, Field Games
• WEDNESDAY ACTIVITIES:
Imagination Session, Picnic Lunch, Pool Trip
• THURSDAY ACTIVITIES:
Cooking Class, Tennis, Science Lab, Afternoon Movie & PJ Party
• FRIDAY FIELD TRIP LOCATIONS:
o Philadelphia Museum of Art
o Lancaster Museum of Art & Lancaster Public Library
o Philadelphia Magic Gardens
o The Lancaster Conservancy
More locations will be added. These locations are subject to change.
If your child will be attending all summer, please know that we will be trying new things every week! We promise they won’t get bored.